Armida Divers....

Non-categorized watch related discussion
eddiea
Founding Member

Armida Divers....

Post by eddiea » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 am

Anyone have one? thoughts?
“Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.” Jack Kerouac
jeep99dad

Re: Armida Divers....

Post by jeep99dad » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:05 pm

I've owned the A1 SS, A1 Bronze high dome and A2.
Not a fan of the A2, wore a little large for that style watch, Myota stutter was super evident and overal kinda left me feeling... Meh...

Loved my A1, super case, not another sub wannabe, not another 2000m case, it wears well in spite of size and high dome rocks.
Overall quality is ok on par with the other micros coming out of FullSwing factory. Just wish the brand has a US presence for post sale service like Benarus.
eddiea
Founding Member

Re: Armida Divers....

Post by eddiea » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:55 am

jeep99dad wrote:I've owned the A1 SS, A1 Bronze high dome and A2.
Not a fan of the A2, wore a little large for that style watch, Myota stutter was super evident and overal kinda left me feeling... Meh...

Loved my A1, super case, not another sub wannabe, not another 2000m case, it wears well in spite of size and high dome rocks.
Overall quality is ok on par with the other micros coming out of FullSwing factory. Just wish the brand has a US presence for post sale service like Benarus.
Good to know, probably a good everyday watch to pursue in the pre-loved market....
“Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.” Jack Kerouac