Let's do this

Non-categorized watch related discussion
svaglic

Re: Let's do this

Post by svaglic » Tue May 12, 2015 2:46 am

Looking back, I didn't get as involved as I had hoped on what I commited to. Now I am in Hawaii for the next month and a half and don't have access to most of my collection. I will see what I can dig up on what I have for future threads and reviews. There is no excuse for what I commited to do and didn't, so I will try to bring it.

For ALL reading this.... we love watches here and want to see what you have and your impressions on them. Don't be shy, post it.
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Tue May 12, 2015 3:46 pm

svoglic wrote:Looking back, I didn't get as involved as I had hoped on what I commited to. Now I am in Hawaii for the next month and a half and don't have access to most of my collection. I will see what I can dig up on what I have for future threads and reviews. There is no excuse for what I commited to do and didn't, so I will try to bring it.

For ALL reading this.... we love watches here and want to see what you have and your impressions on them. Don't be shy, post it.

Don't sweat it, Allison; life is what happens while you're making other plans... ;)
conjurer
Administrator

Post by conjurer » Tue May 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Mortuus wrote:
Ocean wrote:This is your forum guys, I have said that from the beginning. I have gotten way too busy over the last 6 months to even think what to do.

For those that don't know I'm in talks to move my family to New Zealand, I have finished my testing and the have gone over my portfolio. The money is right and the wife is on board. So within the next couple of months it could be moving time.

Well done, O! I would love to do exactly the same thing, as NZ is a wonderful, safe and beautiful place to live. Were it not for my requirement to be close to VA facilities, I'd already BE there as of Jan '09...and I'd be "Professor Mort." (Ah, college girls; long and firm-but-soft legs; firm, gravity-defying breastesses, with hard, pert little neeeples; tight little butts you can play table tennis off of; soft, full lips, tasting of strawberries, always ready-to-go for a little tongue-wrestling...***SIGH*** 8) )

OBTW, (different subject here) do you know anzac1957 over at BDWF?

I hate to say it, but Mort just gave me a boner over here.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Wed May 13, 2015 8:16 am

Conjurer wrote:I hate to say it, but Mort just gave me a boner over here.

Wow...just mentioning Anzac did that? :shock:
biglove

Post by biglove » Sun May 17, 2015 11:41 am

I have failed at doing more here.

Love my new job but it leaves me with less free time.
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
AJC

Post by AJC » Sun May 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Ditto. I tried but life got in the way. With a failed engagement and grandmother's house being sold to pay off $30,000 in my grandfather's nursing home debt (full blown Parkinson's and Alzheimer's) , I just moved for the 8th time in 2 years. 8.

I feel like I've failed you guys. We need more members, preferably not from watchlords so that this place isn't just repeat reading of what's at WL.
DOOM - The WatchForums Supervillian