Review for New Bulova Accutron II Surveyor

Non-categorized watch related discussion
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: Review for New Bulova Accutron II Surveyor

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:56 am

That is an extraordinarily attractive watch. However, at the risk of sounding like an "Automatics Uber Alles" doofus, I would love to see that same watch with an ETA 2824, a Sellita SW-200, or even a Claro 888 movement on board. Why? because I like auto's, that's why. I see a watch like this one, and even though I'm well aware that it honors (or homadges!) the old electronic Spaceview's of yesteryear, I can't help thinking how cool it would be to have a nice Swiss auto movement in it, along with a nice exhibition back so's I can oooh and ahhh like a geek over his first Invicta Seafister...

...I dunno; maybe I am an "Automatics Uber Alles" doofus, after all.

//MORT OUT// :roll: :!:
biglove

Post by biglove » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:14 am

Attractive watch. AA's review videos are annoying. He could say all that needs to be said in 60-90 seconds but always drags it out for five minutes or more. Argh!!!

I don't own a Precisionist movement watch but I like the idea. They are all too damned big though.
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
Ocean
Founding Member

Post by Ocean » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:06 pm

mrneddles wrote:Ariel is a douche but I do read it every day just because he is in the mix with the new stuff. That's a nice looker.

I agree about AA. Now for the watch it's nice nothing wrong with it but there is something about that that just makes it meh.