Chris Ward C11 Vintage....

Non-categorized watch related discussion
Ocean
Founding Member

Re: Chris Ward C11 Vintage....

Post by Ocean » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:09 am

Having only owned one, I can say that it was a good value for the money I had spent. Simple three hand that looks easy to read. Pam like looks that if you don't like should be an easy flip because it is a CW.
biglove

Post by biglove » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:33 am

I think this one is a great looking watch. I love my CW's and think that for the money the quality is outstanding! Have owned three and still have two of them. Just fantastic case finish and bracelets. Best bracelets I own!

Not sure if you have bought, plan to buy?

That being said, if you are in the new market, there should be another sale after Xmas that should drop their prices by up to 40% for a week or so. Will post the sale if it pops up in my email!
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:57 pm

I like the looks of it, especially for the occasional "left seat" jaunt. As any pilot will tell you, it's great to be able to take a very quick glance and get the time without having to get through all the chaff of so many "features." This is but one reason I'm such a fan of the brand as a whole.