Bund Straps

Non-categorized watch related discussion
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: Bund Straps

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Sat May 16, 2015 1:19 pm

I'll take a look around at my sources. You might also want to check with eddiea; he's amazing when it comes to straps of all kinds.
airframer

Post by airframer » Sat May 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Will do Mort, thanks! I can find these all day, but not in a longer size - where's the watch bands for those with gorilla wrists, eh? No love.
airframer

Post by airframer » Sat May 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Looking to stay around $50 or so, but now realize that might be a tad on the low side. My searches have improved a bit by adding the word "extra" in front of "long bund strap".
I feel kind of dumb for not thinking about that one.

I'm going to roll the $12 dice on this one from the Ukraine since it meets the length requirement at 255 mm in total to include the watch):

If this turns out to be crapola, I'll probably go the more expensive custom route.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Sun May 17, 2015 1:57 am

I think you'll be pleased...I know I was. :face: T'is very comfortable and light; only down-check is, like almost all bund's, a tendency to pinch the back of your hand if you don't wear it high enough on the wrist. It also makes setting the watch a bit more difficult at times.

(The color match between the watch and the strap are closer than they appear in this picture...)
kahuna74

Post by kahuna74 » Sun May 17, 2015 4:44 am

airframer wrote:Looking to stay around $50 or so, but now realize that might be a tad on the low side. My searches have improved a bit by adding the word "extra" in front of "long bund strap".
I feel kind of dumb for not thinking about that one.

I'm going to roll the $12 dice on this one from the Ukraine since it meets the length requirement at 255 mm in total to include the watch):

If this turns out to be crapola, I'll probably go the more expensive custom route.

That one has a nice look to it.