Christopher Ward Takes the C60 Trident Upmarket

Non-categorized watch related discussion
DBCooper
Founding Member

Christopher Ward Takes the C60 Trident Upmarket

Post by DBCooper » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Christopher Ward Takes the C60 Trident Upmarket with new Chrono and Titanium Models
WORN & WOUND - By: Sean Lorentzen - 02.18.2016

snip...
We’ve talked quite a lot lately about Christopher Ward’s upmarket push, moving watches like the C9 5-Day SS Chronometer into higher quality (and higher price) segments of the market, but almost all of the conversation has centered around their flagship C9 line. The brand is hardly stopping their improvements there, however, and the next line to be overhauled is their popular C60 diver. The brand’s approach to this is twofold, revealing both the C60 Trident Titanium and the C60 Trident Pro Chronograph 600 ahead of Basel.

read more http://wornandwound.com/2016/02/18/christopher-ward-takes-the-c60-trident-upmarket-with-new-chrono-and-titanium-models/

Liking the titanium.

Sam
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: Christopher Ward Takes the C60 Trident Upmarket

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:02 am

I like it and all, but they're pricing me right out of their market...that, and I can't help but feel that, after acquiring a half-dozen of the doggone things and writing very positive reviews on almost as many, there is virtually no loyalty being extended back to me from the "top men" at CW brand. (Not that that's a requirement, anyway; I don't "hire out" my minimal talents as a reviewer, even on those rare occasions when I was asked to do so...yeah, yeah, I know: Mortuus, that pillar of morality, right? :roll: ) Oh well, as 'ol Hosefedders used to say, I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have someone like me as a member, anyway... :x