CAPT Courg Visits Mort, Part I

Non-categorized watch related discussion
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: CAPT Courg Visits Mort, Part I

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:00 am

Artman wrote:Where's the watch on the wrist shot?!? I need more!

'Tis coming, lad; be patient with this decedent poster...OR, if you REALLY must have the wrist pic, you can check yesterday's WURW feature, mon ami. (Sometimes I worry about you, Arty... ;) )
svaglic

Post by svaglic » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:36 am

Sorry for the packaging Mort. I didn’t want it banging around during shipment, so I wanted it cushioned. The bag filled in the space of the box well and it seemed to protect the watch. Wrapping it with a polishing cloth was to try to prevent scratches.
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:51 pm

svaglic wrote:Sorry for the packaging Mort. I didn’t want it banging around during shipment, so I wanted it cushioned. The bag filled in the space of the box well and it seemed to protect the watch. Wrapping it with a polishing cloth was to try to prevent scratches.

I was just teasing you, Allison; actually, and full truth to tell, I was quite pleased with the packaging!

Coming NEXT: some inane photo's of CAPT Courg's visit to the Sandy Eggo area, to include my hometown of Rancho Santa Fe... Contain yourselves, all!

And many thanks, Allison, for making this happen! (The only trouble is that I've come to really LIKE the little fellow... ;))

So it's time to ask for our next volunteer; who's gonna be next to show off your digs and your town? C'mon, youse guys!!
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:54 pm

biglove wrote:Have got to start hanging here more.

YUP! Time to kick out the jams! And perhaps volunteer to be our next host to a watch that will soon sell OUT!
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:30 pm

BUMPSKI for More Comments (PLEASE?!), & to Let You Know that More from Mort
is Coming SOON!!
8) 8) 8)

FYI: We NEED a VOLUNTEER to Provide CAPT Courg's NEXT Port of Call...How About YOU?! Places the Courg-Man wants to go: Guam, Missouri & Warshington State! Sign on up, Boyz 'n Goils!! THANX!!
Artman

Post by Artman » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Ocean wrote:Might have to take him on a reef or blow hole dive.

Are you nuts? There's sharks out there! I was thinking more on the lines of nice walk along the beach and Yogurtland. That's more my speed these days.
Ocean
Founding Member

Post by Ocean » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Artman wrote:
Ocean wrote:Might have to take him on a reef or blow hole dive.

Are you nuts? There's sharks out there! I was thinking more on the lines of nice walk along the beach and Yogurtland. That's more my speed these days.

No was just putting a subtle hint that the captain might have to visit me and I might try to drown him him.