Non-categorized watch related discussion
- Posts: 982
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:00 pm
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:00 pm
Man, that is awesome. I’m excited for you and I can’t wait to see the pictures.
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
- Founding Member
- Posts: 1194
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 pm
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Those are great watches and a huge bang for the buck. I had my eye on that one before opting for the Oyster Perpetual.
GREAT freakin' choice. So sharp, Jackson.
“Jewelry isn’t really my thing, but I’ve always got my eye on people’s watches.” – Clive Owen
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:18 am
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:00 pm
Godam! That gives me a raging boner that would make Rocco Siffredi jealous over here.