CITIZEN PROMASTER BN0100-51E EXCALIBUR

Let's see 'em! Pics and Reviews welcome
biglove

Post by biglove » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:48 pm

With AJC giving me the info I needed and his opinion of this one I decided I just had to grab one while they were still available.

For $155, off US eBay, NOS out of Hong Kong I am utterly thrilled at the quality!

Is my first watch with the slide type micro adjust. I really love the concept but is a bit thicker than what I like. Great for wrist swelling after working in the heat though!

"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
AJC

Re: CITIZEN PROMASTER BN0100-51E EXCALIBUR

Post by AJC » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Sweet jesus that's a beautiful watch! You're a lucky man to know someone with such exquisite taste to give you watch recommendations. I bet he's a pussy killer rockstar to boot!
DOOM - The WatchForums Supervillian
biglove

Post by biglove » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:03 pm

AJC wrote:Sweet jesus that's a beautiful watch! You're a lucky man to know someone with such exquisite taste to give you watch recommendations. I bet he's a pussy killer rockstar to boot!

I have heard this is true; but, he has recently been caught and is now sporting an engagement ring?

Of course this could all just be rumor? ;)
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
biglove

Post by biglove » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:31 pm

fatman wrote:Can't go wrong with the Citizen. There seems to be at least one for sale on recon at any given time though. The most current has a asking price of $250

I was thrilled at the price. Came new with all papers, tags, box, plastic protection and booklets. Original retail was $420 USD from what I found. Is most definitely worth $200-$250. ISO cert for that price is excellent.

From what I recall, this is my first Citizen. Bought one for my son for Xmas and he loves it.