When I was a serious(for my budget) WIS

Let's see 'em! Pics and Reviews welcome
sotexas_spi

When I was a serious(for my budget) WIS

Post by sotexas_spi » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:08 pm

When I was almost halfway to my peak (52).....I almost tear up when I look at'em....wish I still had them....those were the daze. (apologies for the glare)
DSCN0020.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
biglove

Re: When I was a serious(for my budget) WIS

Post by biglove » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:52 pm

Have owned almost 300 watches in the last eight years. Current collection sits at 13 if I include gifted watches.
"Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard."-Jeremy Goldberg
temerityb

Post by temerityb » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:47 pm

Don't feel bad about yesterday - circumstances and all that. Concentrate on tomorrow. Not to mention today, right? :thumbsup:
“Jewelry isn’t really my thing, but I’ve always got my eye on people’s watches.” – Clive Owen
biglove

Post by biglove » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:53 am

sotexas_spi wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:13 am
I still have the Monster, but I replaced the bracelet with an OEM rubber strap, and for the life of me I can't find the old bracelet. And this might be the next one I may have to sell.😥
Considering the demon pin and collar system on that bracelet, count losing it as a win.
"Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard."-Jeremy Goldberg