Let's see 'em! Pics and Reviews welcome
- Posts: 1504
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:00 pm
Broke down and got this after reading a lot of reviews. It really is pretty damn nice considering the price and it's a Chinese homage. Very good finishing. Seiko NH 34 movement GMT.
Although it's listed as white the dial is a creamy almost slightly silver color. Very legible.
Sorry for the piss poor cell phone pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Founding Member
- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:00 pm
Nice, I like it.
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:18 am
- Posts: 1970
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:00 pm
Very cool, enjoy your new watch!
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 pm
They make a good watch. Looks great.
- Posts: 1144
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm