- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:43 am
The following is a "copy/paste" job from a thread I started on another forum regarding Invicta and the supposed Swiss origins of their current time pieces.
The "Cliff Notes" version of the thread are as follows:
1. I respectfully ask the question: Where in Switzerland is Invicta manufactured?
2. I get no definitive response at first, then I get some questioning of my reasons and I state them in a respectful manner.
3. I get an answer in the form of a previous thread from another member.
4. I research the answer and came up with the conclusion you will see below.
5. Everyone was respectful and cordial throughout the thread. I did sense some push-back. But, I can understand it since my question may interfere with the best interest of others, or the efforts of others. Or, may be seen as "throlling". So, that's OK. No offense taken.
Conclusion I came up with is that Invicta does not have Swiss factories and jobs out all of their watches to Chinese watch companies to make.