wtb zodiac oceanaire

Looking for something specific? Ask the members
User avatar
conjurer
Administrator
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by conjurer » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 am

greteings, mistar aruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaru-aruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaru-aruaru-aruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaru-Balew. it Is wondarfull That your hear!
arubalou
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by arubalou » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:22 pm

ohmeygohd!! eye juhst camin in frum thinkin abowt mi syster erline and mye cokrspanayal and now am greeeted by mey frend. howdee two yew!! its awlways grate too heer frum yoo!
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 pm

uH-Ohh, duz ziss meaN thet weir goan hav uh Buncha funkshinull alitterates heer at WutchfarOms,, stankin up thuh worter? Aw hayull, muh pOrter Waggonir cd dun bited thuh duste. Hayill, an uh cain't finD muh Zeke Twerpy Live at SHeeyitkikurz Bor'n'grile cD...

Innyway, Welkommunn tu Der vebbsite...HAH!!! betchu fellerz caint be alitterats in mourn wun langwidge....heh! eYes twise thuh idjits ewe air!!! :cyclops:
Ocean
Founding Member
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Ocean » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Welcommze boobalou, oceioair migter bees hard to fender as a pissctue of bigss bowened boyel wizzout drrills of conjaborater.
Image
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Ocean wrote:Welcommze boobalou, oceioair migter bees hard to fender as a pissctue of bigss bowened boyel wizzout drrills of conjaborater.
Image
Mister O'shun, ewe shure hav uh whey wiff werds...why, ewe uze yore mouff pertier than uh two-dolar whorr!
arubalou
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by arubalou » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:57 am

Mortuus wrote:
Ocean wrote:Welcommze boobalou, oceioair migter bees hard to fender as a pissctue of bigss bowened boyel wizzout drrills of conjaborater.
Image
Mister O'shun, ewe shure hav uh whey wiff werds...why, ewe uze yore mouff pertier than uh two-dolar whorr!

mey cuzin agnis?
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:35 am

arubalou wrote:
Mortuus wrote:
Ocean wrote:Welcommze boobalou, oceioair migter bees hard to fender as a pissctue of bigss bowened boyel wizzout drrills of conjaborater.
Image
Mister O'shun, ewe shure hav uh whey wiff werds...why, ewe uze yore mouff pertier than uh two-dolar whorr!

mey cuzin agnis?

Iz yore cuzzun agnus gawt bowed laigz an uh clift pallet?
arubalou
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by arubalou » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:14 am

Mortuus wrote:
arubalou wrote:
Mortuus wrote:
Ocean wrote:Welcommze boobalou, oceioair migter bees hard to fender as a pissctue of bigss bowened boyel wizzout drrills of conjaborater.
Image
Mister O'shun, ewe shure hav uh whey wiff werds...why, ewe uze yore mouff pertier than uh two-dolar whorr!

mey cuzin agnis?

Iz yore cuzzun agnus gawt bowed laigz an uh clift pallet?

yez shee duz
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 am

arubalou wrote:
Mortuus wrote:
arubalou wrote:
Mortuus wrote:
Ocean wrote:Welcommze boobalou, oceioair migter bees hard to fender as a pissctue of bigss bowened boyel wizzout drrills of conjaborater.
Image
Mister O'shun, ewe shure hav uh whey wiff werds...why, ewe uze yore mouff pertier than uh two-dolar whorr!

mey cuzin agnis?

Iz yore cuzzun agnus gawt bowed laigz an uh clift pallet?

yez shee duz

Thin thass hur!!! We awl kaller 'Aggy Bew-Bew",,,

@ BigEdwird, R-U shur this iz thuh saym wummon??
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:43 pm

bigedsurf wrote:Shur as shiite sowns lik hur.........gaddmnit

Wel, hayull, doan thatt Jus beet thuh bayund...an I s'pose hur sistur ethul's marred, tew,,,aw, ainT thatt jus wun bigg tug onyer root?!?
User avatar
conjurer
Administrator
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by conjurer » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 pm

i Find it Verry unfourtunate That pour Aruaruaruaruaurauraruaur-Ballou has Two listan too All this garbige Fromme you other Fallows. he Wants two bye A zodyack Ocean-air watche Two were On his Rist, godamit.
arubalou
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by arubalou » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:23 pm

conjurer wrote:i Find it Verry unfourtunate That pour Aruaruaruaruaurauraruaur-Ballou has Two listan too All this garbige Fromme you other Fallows. he Wants two bye A zodyack Ocean-air watche Two were On his Rist, godamit.

yas dammit!! eye reelee wahnt me a yeller oshuniar!!
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Whell Now doan't chew fellers bothe soun' lack one-noat nellys! We'uz jus' splorin thuh Sekshual syde oF anus agnis whom we awl reefer to az thuh Kinkucky bysicle an ewe terds stort tuh tawkin bout dem Oshinair yelow er whait whyte colered tympeace. Jeebus cripes, fellers!!! Whut chew thank this izz? Uh wawch farum? JEEBUS!!
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:54 pm

arubalou wrote:
conjurer wrote:If this thread doesn't bring in a flood of new members, I don't know what will.

lol!!

You's sertinly kee-rekt own that-there estermayshun, Corndawgjugular, butt whee gotter mak shure thAt wee olny sIgn upp thuh Krem-deli-Krem of horkologykull cullekturer cunsoomers sich as this noo jeller feller, aroo-balooba-looober (whooz favert veggibull iz thuh Toober!! :albino: )...
Post Reply