wtb zodiac oceanaire

Looking for something specific? Ask the members
arubalou
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by arubalou » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:25 pm

conjurer wrote:
arubalou wrote:
Mortuus wrote:Seee, Cocodreenker? miSter aruaruaruaruarubalooober agreez wiff me 'bout chur writins n tawkinz...an iff mr Jaysunn underskore REEKlynur wuzz heer, eye jess no heeyud agreee wiffuss ferdamshur...

heeheehee eye nowded ey wuz rite...he soo talintid...mr conubarometer kud ryte a gud buk on douberminpyncher doggeez. it wuld bee a gud buch.

this Remydes me That i Should get me A new Doberman pitcher, GODAM it. it's is Very lonly here At geekish-Causa-Congerer.

iye troolee feal yur pane it is loanlee wehn yew doant has a dohggy too snuhgel up two when it gehts darhk/nityme. butt pleez remmbur fohr yer nehxt dogy tak it ezy sos it duznt stop living.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:49 pm

conjurer wrote:this Remydes me That i Should get me A new Doberman pitcher, GODAM it. it's is Very lonly here At geekish-Causa-Congerer.

arubalou wrote:iye troolee feal yur pane it is loanlee wehn yew doant has a dohggy too snuhgel up two when it gehts darhk/nityme. butt pleez remmbur fohr yer nehxt dogy tak it ezy sos it duznt stop living.

Yes, Corndangler, ewe prolly dew nead uh dawg - an udder Dobyrminn pItcher - buttchew nead ahso to reed whut aruaruaruaruaru-baloobalooba-bebby rote 'bout keapin thuh pour kriter hellthy an nawt abbusded, lyke pour ol Valyoo Vishin, whin ewe smasht his pour bawl-sac tryin' tuh pruve thayt yoo wuzz a Pardickle Fizziks resurcher. Pour dawg dyed in reel sufarrin agonknees aginnies dat SUMBITCH wuz a-hurttin, Corndawgur!! Sew pleez doan be meen too yore lil gnu pupee-dawg.

Oh, an wun mor thang --- fartin' in uh JAR duzz NAWT save gases!! sO stawp sayin' thayt it doo!!
User avatar
conjurer
Administrator
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by conjurer » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:46 pm

any Of you bastids Half a good Idear about what Two name my Newast dobermann? i'm Am running Out of ShopCBN hoasts over hear.
User avatar
conjurer
Administrator
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by conjurer » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 pm

bigedsurf wrote:Howzabout Charla? I know yu relly licked her........

char-lah Rindes is Ded two me, Eddd. when She jumped Shipp (or jumped ShopGPS) and Went to work With that rottan fuck frome W-O_W she Sighed her own Deth warrent. the same Goes four that bastid Jim-blo (Jaw-Bonne) skelaatin, Who leaft the Glorias Shop with His head held Hi and on HIs owne terms, GODAM it.
arubalou
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by arubalou » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:43 pm

conjurer wrote:I just wanted to apologize to Doc Needles, seeing as this is the longest running thread in the forum's short history.

it would be a pretty long running thread in any forum...hot dang!!
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:22 pm

AW, hayell, Dawk Noodles doan mine if'n we fellers jawboan abayt varyus schiit an thuh lyke, expeshally hairoilogicull schit lack whee bin duin.

Howe ubout a nayme lyke Shorne Peediddly-doo, in onnur uh'v thuh nueste ho'stuss thayt alluh thuh fellerz seemtuh wunna flogg thier bishops win thay see'er...or maybee Kindey Klubbfoot---shee shore geevs me wun biggo tergud, impurpuld bownur~!!!!! yessir! :bounce:
arubalou
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by arubalou » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:22 am

conjurer wrote:any Of you bastids Half a good Idear about what Two name my Newast dobermann? i'm Am running Out of ShopCBN hoasts over hear.

yew kud name it aftr invicte ryin. he knew and the doggy knew too
User avatar
conjurer
Administrator
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by conjurer » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:15 am

arubalou wrote:
conjurer wrote:any Of you bastids Half a good Idear about what Two name my Newast dobermann? i'm Am running Out of ShopCBN hoasts over hear.

yew kud name it aftr invicte ryin. he knew and the doggy knew too

gud Choyse, aruaruaruaruaruaruaruaru-baloo. Invicter ryin it IS!
arubalou
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by arubalou » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 am

ah am veri onered that yuu hav exceptid miy sugjetion. pleez take cair of thee knu doggy cause thair rektims is delicat not lyke a goat.
User avatar
conjurer
Administrator
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by conjurer » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:29 am

arubalou wrote:ah am veri onered that yuu hav exceptid miy sugjetion. pleez take cair of thee knu doggy cause thair rektims is delicat not lyke a goat.

i Will take you're Advise, aruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaruaru-below. i'm Am endevering to Make my domisyle Doberman pitcher pincher-safe.
arubalou
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by arubalou » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:36 am

as alwaz thanku muhtch. yew r a gud man and ei si prowd too bee asosiatid with yoo. bye tha way the UPS man just drahped off mi knew seico dyvr. it is nyse not a yeller oshunaire but me lykes it.
User avatar
conjurer
Administrator
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by conjurer » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:14 am

arubalou wrote:as alwaz thanku muhtch. yew r a gud man and ei si prowd too bee asosiatid with yoo. bye tha way the UPS man just drahped off mi knew seico dyvr. it is nyse not a yeller oshunaire but me lykes it.

the Yaller oceanaut-air is A peace of krap, and Any-one who bies One is a Dick!
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:12 pm

conjurer wrote:
arubalou wrote:as alwaz thanku muhtch. yew r a gud man and ei si prowd too bee asosiatid with yoo. bye tha way the UPS man just drahped off mi knew seico dyvr. it is nyse not a yeller oshunaire but me lykes it.

the Yaller oceanaut-air is A peace of krap, and Any-one who bies One is a Dick!
Hain't chew goan putt thait thar kopyryte simbul own thayt staytmint, Conjoiner? Yew kain't git X-clewsiv wraits tuh thayt staytmunt widdout thayt simbul...en ah Stil theenk thayt Kindie Klopklopper woulda bin ah beter naym thin invicter riunn - wiff awl dew rispekt tew aruaruaruarubaloobaloobi. iVincter rine izz ever bit az shit-T az dan'l greein wiff hiz poofy lil britshish ayksint...he'z limpur thain uh cocktayul unyun inna fryn pane!!

Ah gnu ah shuddent look at shawp en-bee-see, but now them invicter peeple hav teykkin there DNA and uzing old soder canes azz diyals an dim Timple izza goin BOOGERS ober it...heez allreddy inturuptured hizselff uh duzzen er mower tymz witch iz verri rood tew misstur Leo Allo whooz thuh Cee EE OH of invicturd wawetchezz..... :suspect:
User avatar
conjurer
Administrator
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by conjurer » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Day-um, Mortensen, that's Is about the Most prefound Things I've ever herd You say on the Interwebs and Faces-book and So fourth. Your are like The hole Algonquin round tabel rolled Up in-to 1.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 pm

conjurer wrote:Day-um, Mortensen, that's Is about the Most prefound Things I've ever herd You say on the Interwebs and Faces-book and So fourth. Your are like The hole Algonquin round tabel rolled Up in-to 1.

Why, thaynk ewe varry mutch, Contimplator...butt serriusly, ah doan no zackly whut ah sedd thaytuzz sew pro-fayund...if'n ah deed sey sumthun intreegin, t'was pur axydent, ah kinn asssure ewe...yessir, uh-HAW...thankyuh, thankyuhverruhmuch... :face:
User avatar
conjurer
Administrator
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: wtb zodiac oceanaire

Post by conjurer » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:20 am

Jeebus mortansing, You tende to Hyde you're lite onder a Buschall baskat. i Think you Should run for orriface or Sum such, what With you're soring retorical and what-not, GODAM it.
Post Reply