Collection within a Collection G-Shockitis

The obligatory section for your daily pictures
GeorgeH

Collection within a Collection G-Shockitis

Post by GeorgeH » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:18 pm

I have 6 G Shocks in my collection of 20 watches. Most of my collection is in watch boxes out of sight. But I stack up the G shocks on the table next to my recliner. I wear at least one every day and enjoy just looking at the pile of watches. Lots of functions in addition to time and date:
Stop watch, timer, alarms, steptracker, tide, moonphase, solar, atomic time from Fort Collins, world times.

G-Shock Ana/Digi Orange Black GA700BR-1ACR
G-Shock Atomic Solar GWM5610-1CR, 302A271G (2017)
G-Shock Step Tracker GBD800-8, 103208A1726
G-Shock Rescue GW7900-1 CF
CITIZEN Avion Eco-drive AW1361-10H - at the bottom of the pile
G-Shock Mudman Military G9000MS-1CU
G-Shock Tough Solar Atomic GW-6900-1, 302A267H (2018)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GeorgeH
"Buy what you like and can afford"
GeorgeH

Re: Collection within a Collection G-Shockitis

Post by GeorgeH » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:05 pm

JAS1125 wrote:We have similar tastes....I have the GWM5610 in my Amazon cart, and own a beige Mudman and the solar GW-6900.

Nice to see you posting George

Glad the Forum is up again. Too bad it ended on a sour note. I'll be checking in on a regular basis. I don't know much about the new owner Darksider. The whole transistion was kind of confusing to me...several people were involved, but the bottom line is that it's up and running. I even put up a new Avatar.
GeorgeH
"Buy what you like and can afford"
Darksider
Owner

Re: Collection within a Collection G-Shockitis

Post by Darksider » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:32 pm

GeorgeH wrote:
JAS1125 wrote:We have similar tastes....I have the GWM5610 in my Amazon cart, and own a beige Mudman and the solar GW-6900.

Nice to see you posting George

Glad the Forum is up again. Too bad it ended on a sour note. I'll be checking in on a regular basis. I don't know much about the new owner Darksider. The whole transistion was kind of confusing to me...several people were involved, but the bottom line is that it's up and running. I even put up a new Avatar.

I will not be involved with the forum except as needed. The current admin team is in charge of this forum and if they need help I will give it or they can contact the programmer who set everything up. I am a long time collector but have little time to run a forum like this. I just provided the platform. I trust Ocean, Jas, Artman and Conjurer to run the place as the original BDWF was run. as an aside, I own several g-shocks myself. great watches.

IMG_1111.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"wound up halfway under a slab of cement in the Pentagon on 9/11. 17 surgeries over a 28-month period"
Iraq - "And don't you dare tell me it's bullshit; I was there, (Iraq) and I know what I saw.)"