The obligatory section for your daily pictures
- Posts: 1194
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:00 pm
Nothing particularly summer like here except maybe the bright dial colour and stainless bracelet.
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:37 am
One of my favorite watches year round. On an aftermarket XL strap from Panatime. With an eight inch wrist aftermarket straps are required in most cases. The leather is worn in nicely which makes it very comfortable even in hot weather. The leather really shows its age in contrast to the hardened watch case which is still pristine after 10 years.
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:10 am
Sunshine on a Cloudy day in the Boston area.
Grand Diver 47mm automatic
"Buy what you like and can afford"
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:00 pm
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:17 pm
Jazzmaster Day-Date Auto, Calibre H-40 movement
Goes with everything.
- Posts: 1534
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:43 pm
Everyday is summer.
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:00 pm