WURW Wednesday 03.30.2022

The obligatory section for your daily pictures
thunder1

WURW Wednesday 03.30.2022

Post by thunder1 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:48 am

A couple of new arrivals for me today..First up, a Limes Pharo Manual Wind..long out of production, Raphael Ickler responded to a desperate email by sending me a NOS example..while I didn't get any kind of a discount, I am extremely pleased to have picked it up(have always regretted not having picked one up 10 years or so ago)..it features a nicely done guilloche dial, a 'coin edged' 40.5mm SS case, small seconds, PR window, and an ETA 7001 movement..very happy w/ it so far!!..here's a few pics..
Limes Pharo Manual Wind(1).JPG
Limes Pharo Manual Wind(2).JPG
Limes Pharo Manual Wind(3).JPG
For later this afternoon/evening, the newly released Glycine Airman 'Noon'..it differs from the previous 'Limited' release by featuring a smaller case size(40mm vs. 42mm) & coming in 2 dial colors(black & white)..the slightly smaller case size fits my wrist a little better, & I'm pleasantly surprised at the legibility of the black dial version that I chose..highly recommended, especially giving Ashford Watches sales price point..here's a pic..
Glycine Airman 'Noon' GL0377(1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...