New to the forum? Tell us about yourself and your interests
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:38 am
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and thank you for having me. My main interests are pocket watches, but lately I have gotten into buying and fixing vintage Timex watches, both manual and autowind. I haven't figured out how to fix the electric ones yet, but I do like the manual ones!
Thanks again for allowing me to join!
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:00 pm
Welcome to BDWF, Roy... glad to have you with us
- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:15 pm
Let’s see some of your watches.
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:00 pm
- Founding Member
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 pm
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Hey, Roy. Welcome, indeed.
“Jewelry isn’t really my thing, but I’ve always got my eye on people’s watches.” – Clive Owen