WUS members selling more than just watches.

A place for everything else, such as automotive, entertainment, humor etc. Just leave out politics and religion.
biglove

Re: WUS members selling more than just watches.

Post by biglove » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:07 pm

I post a critical thread of DB last year and it doesn't last 30" and yet this thread selling drugs has made it all day. LOL!
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
AJC

Post by AJC » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:18 pm

kahuna74 wrote:Goes to show the type of guys that are there. Not all ,just some. Makes the whole community look bad, I think.

I disagree. I think it's a scammer trying to scam, WUS is merely a victim of it's large membership.
DOOM - The WatchForums Supervillian
kahuna74

Post by kahuna74 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:03 pm

AJC wrote:
kahuna74 wrote:Goes to show the type of guys that are there. Not all ,just some. Makes the whole community look bad, I think.

I disagree. I think it's a scammer trying to scam, WUS is merely a victim of it's large membership.

A good point. I was thinking that,,, but if it stayed up that long and they take down negative things about a few watch companies, what is that saying? This should have went down with in minutes of going up. We get this a lot on face book in some of my Dive watch groups, down with in minutes most of the time and reported.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:06 am

Wo w, ma n, i gots thru 2thee dood an dassum guud itums, man. thuh purr-ple k ush issum unmayzin' shite yu gotta c it2 bleive it...gott a go an mak e sum brekfuss , may-bea arthir sum burn't toest and sum budder yumm-yummm-yuuumm.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . . ..... :P
biglove

Post by biglove » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:02 am

That dude's sale post should trigger sponsorship ads from Whataburger! 24 hours/365 days...tacos, breakfast, steak, pizza, meatloaf, chocolate shakes, pie! Every stoner's dream eatery!
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
AJC

Post by AJC » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:57 am

kahuna74 wrote:
AJC wrote:

A good point. I was thinking that,,, but if it stayed up that long and they take down negative things about a few watch companies, what is that saying? This should have went down with in minutes of going up. We get this a lot on face book in some of my Dive watch groups, down with in minutes most of the time and reported.

True. True.
DOOM - The WatchForums Supervillian