"Furor over graphic details of Robin Williams' death"

A place for everything else, such as automotive, entertainment, humor etc. Just leave out politics and religion.
biglove

Re: "Furor over graphic details of Robin Williams' death"

Post by biglove » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:15 pm

AJC wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/08/12/robin-williams-press-conference-privacy-details/13959165/

Tasteless of the Marin County SO and completely unnecessary of them. Didn't expect anything more of them considering the high profile of the case.

Unless they have a policy of revealing that much detail about every single suicide/homicide pthey cover, I hope like hell the family sues the shit out of them for emotional damages.

Fuckers.
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
fatman
Founding Member

Post by fatman » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:01 pm

Not surprising at all. Like said in article, it is public knowledge. Probably wouldn't have been documented, logged in the file cabinet ( waiting on TMZ to come and take a look) so soon but just think of all of the prosecutors, judges, and defense attorneys who have made or tried t make themselves household names in high profile cases. Sounds like there might be another one to add to the list.
biglove

Post by biglove » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:28 pm

fatman wrote:Not surprising at all. Like said in article, it is public knowledge. Probably wouldn't have been documented, logged in the file cabinet ( waiting on TMZ to come and take a look) so soon but just think of all of the prosecutors, judges, and defense attorneys who have made or tried t make themselves household names in high profile cases. Sounds like there might be another one to add to the list.

Good points. For an elected official, such as a sheriff, is probably good for votes. As well it might keep someone from leaking documents for money.
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989