First Day of School!

A place for everything else, such as automotive, entertainment, humor etc. Just leave out politics and religion.
AJC

First Day of School!

Post by AJC » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:22 am

Real school anyway, Joey was in head start last year.

DOOM - The WatchForums Supervillian
Mortuus Fakeuus

First Day of School!

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:14 pm

AJC wrote:Real school anyway, Joey was in head start last year.

Wow...how does a kid go from this completely adorable smile...

To this I'm-gonna-be-a-linebacker-someday-and-then-we'll-see-who-has-karma-on-his-side expression...?

He's a cute little booger, ain't he? :face:
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: First Day of School!

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:06 pm

All I gotta do is defend my Dissertation, and the University of Southern Cally-FOR-nia will award me a Doctorate in Histowy...WOOOFF!! 8) :lol: :shock: :cry: :)
biglove

Post by biglove » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Adorable young man! Love the tough look!

Congrats Kahuna and Mort!
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
kahuna74

Post by kahuna74 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Mortuus wrote:All I gotta do is defend my Dissertation, and the University of Southern Cally-FOR-nia will award me a Doctorate in Histowy...WOOOFF!! 8) :lol: :shock: :cry: :)

That is awesome mort. I am a history major tooooooo. South East Asia. Also English and Anthropoligy. I am doing a triple major for my BA. Cultural Anthro, Looking at China, the Carrabean, and not sure on my third pick, yet. I have till spring to make up my mind. History or Anthro for my masters, fuck english. I hate writing.How I got sucked into that as one of my majors is a mystery,,,