- Founding Member
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 pm
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Well if I am not on for a little bit I’ll be busy with the cleanup. My view for when it finally does decide when. Based on all information from the city I decided to close the hotel at 11 this morning 9/2 and will be staying the duration of the storm. Wife and kids will be at my in-laws. Yes most tun from the beach and here I am on it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.